Δευτέρα 19 Αυγούστου 2013

Bedford River

Hello,

One of my favourite places to go for a walk, read a book or simply relax is the Bedford river. It is a meeting place for people but as well as butterflies. So without further ado..

..off to the Bedford River!







This is a panoramic view from one of the bridges.



The coastline is filled with houses but also outdoor bars.


Yes, swans have marathons also and I think the bridge is their ending line.



The pigeons also enjoy the swan marathon and have the best view.



Nature at its best!


Thats the same river, I wish I could swim there!



Sun, sea..almost reminds me of Greece!


A shorter coastline.



At the end of my river walk I played basketball with some people but they didn't seem to pass the ball a lot. Sigh..



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου